I find a card's picture is same as the second card you post, but its colour and sentences on the front are not the same@@! look at here: http://img5.photo.qooza.cc/userphoto/5/1/462051/787839/409204230f5679c8.jpg So I am wonder if the sentences can choose by buyers then the companies or shops help them to put on the cards? And the different colour is because the company made them in different times? (like: maybe one had made at the first year, the second one made after five years~ so the colour can't be the same??) Or they made the different colour deliberately @@??
Thank you for sharing your image! My version is actually the same colour, I am not sure why it looks so purple in this post. A better image is here: http://millebaisers.wordpress.com/2014/10/12/leo-5028-1/ on my new site for these postcards. I do however have some cards that are similar but in different colours, such as this one: http://millebaisers.wordpress.com/2014/10/12/jp-291-1/ . I am not sure if it's deliberate or, as you say, because they were made at separate times, though I would love to find out someday. The words on the front of our cards (a short verse) are definitely different. I am not sure when the verses were put on--it may indeed be possible buyers could pick them out, or simply that they were put on randomly. I will have to look for repeats in the verses... I am sure there must be some.
I find a card's picture is same as the second card you post, but its colour and sentences on the front are not the same@@!
ReplyDeletelook at here: http://img5.photo.qooza.cc/userphoto/5/1/462051/787839/409204230f5679c8.jpg
So I am wonder if the sentences can choose by buyers then the companies or shops help them to put on the cards?
And the different colour is because the company made them in different times?
(like: maybe one had made at the first year, the second one made after five years~ so the colour can't be the same??)
Or they made the different colour deliberately @@??
Thank you for sharing your image! My version is actually the same colour, I am not sure why it looks so purple in this post. A better image is here: http://millebaisers.wordpress.com/2014/10/12/leo-5028-1/ on my new site for these postcards. I do however have some cards that are similar but in different colours, such as this one: http://millebaisers.wordpress.com/2014/10/12/jp-291-1/ . I am not sure if it's deliberate or, as you say, because they were made at separate times, though I would love to find out someday. The words on the front of our cards (a short verse) are definitely different. I am not sure when the verses were put on--it may indeed be possible buyers could pick them out, or simply that they were put on randomly. I will have to look for repeats in the verses... I am sure there must be some.
ReplyDelete