Tuesday, July 29, 2014

In the Works

You might have noticed this blog has been really really quiet lately. Well! The thing is, I've decided that I want to do something different with the sharing of this collection. I feel it would work better not as a theme/subject-based blog, like this, but as something more like an online collection. So I am going to work towards a site more like that, with different, more meaningful ways to explore and see connections. I've been making plans and figuring out Wordpress, as well as properly catalouging all my postcards, both for this project and for my personal research purposes (this is my pet research project as well). It's been a bit slow, since I've been doing it in between writing a master's thesis and writing a novel, because I'm that kind of person, but progressing! So stay tuned!

Meanwhile, since you came all the way here and all, here are some wonderful recent acquisitions:


personal collection

personal collection



personal collection

personal collection



personal collection

personal collection



personal collection

personal collection



personal collection

personal collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...